Welcome!

Prana is a sanskrit word meaning "vital life" and is represented by the breath. Prana (or Chi or Qi) is a critical component to health and balance. Prana is energy and the force of life. By exercising Purpose to increase Prana we can experience new levels of wellbeing in our lives.







Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Farmer's Market Success!

Well Saturday marked my first adventure at the Sanford Farmer's Market and it was so much fun!!  I've spent the past 2 months at the flea market but the demographic is not quite right for an organic/natural bath and body product line.  But the experience was valuable in helping me prepare for the farmer's market.  It is an incredible little market with such amazing products!  I've already made friends and found many new clients - and that was on the first day!  I can't wait to be considered a regular fixture there!! 

The farmer's market is located in the courtyard area off of First Street in downtown Sanford.  http://www.sanfordfl.gov/events/farmers_market.html

If you are interested in the products I produce, you can check out my website at http://www.pranaholistic.com/.  The shopping cart will be functioning soon, but in the meantime, you can email me at info@pranaholistic.com if you see something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment