Welcome!

Prana is a sanskrit word meaning "vital life" and is represented by the breath. Prana (or Chi or Qi) is a critical component to health and balance. Prana is energy and the force of life. By exercising Purpose to increase Prana we can experience new levels of wellbeing in our lives.







Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Holistic and Intuitive Interior Design

I feel as though I could have written this myself - up to and including the reference to being a Libra! And I definitely do have an affinity for harmony in my life and my space. Although I didn't pen these words myself, mindbodygreen author Emeli Ericsson has produced a great article with some great tips on how to enhance your space and bring in more harmony to help you feel relaxed in your home.  Try out these tips and tricks and see if you notice an increased sense of "belonging" in your space.

8 Interior Design Tips To Feel More At Home In Any Space

No comments:

Post a Comment